All about me
Sheila D Jones – Clinical Hypnotherapist
Sheila Jones is a mother of three who, moved to the UK in 1983 from Zimbabwe
with her husband and family. After nursing in Zimbabwe and arriving
in the UK she qualified as a Clinical Hypnotherapist and Life Coach
after stopping her 60 – a - day smoking habit with hypnosis. Qualifying
with the London College of Hypnosis with a Post Graduate Diploma, she
continued doing Master classes and attained their highest qualification
of Advanced Diploma. Not stopping there, Sheila has continued to update
her skills training with some of the worlds leading minds in the fields
of anxiety, depression, parenting and relationships.
Currently she lives in Sutton Coldfield near Birmingham with her husband of 33 years after all of their children have grown up and left home.
I have been treating patients since 1986, gaining my diploma in 1999.
I have treated many people with a wide range of problems. I am motivated and compassionate.
My approach is always solution focused: we look forward to where you want to be, and we help put the thoughts in place for you to achieve those goals.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis
- Advanced Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Qualified from the London College of Clinical Hypnosis
- Full Member of the British Society of Clinical Hypnotherapy
- A member of the NHS Directory of Complimentary & Alternative Practitioners
- Fully insured: public liability and professional indemnity insurance
Are they qualified? Are they insured? Do they belong to a Recognised National Society? Do they work from professional premises?